PROFESSIONAL PEST CONTROL SERVICES
Alpha pest in Boise includes integrated pest management, inspection very important to solve the issue, 365 Pest free guarantee, and easy scheduling with our world-class customer service. Pest programs Tailored to your needs.
What's bugging you? Let our exterminators take care of you
- Wasps and stinging insects
- And many more!
Bed Bug Treatment Boise
- Safe. Eco Friendly
- One-time Heat Treatment
- Treatment takes half the time compared to other heat options
- One-day treatment vs multiple visits of spray application alone
- Covers small and large areas in one treatment
- Quick, Safe, and Effective
- Bed Bug-free by end of our service
Our bed bug treatment in Boise includes:
- A FREE inspection to identify where bed bugs are hiding and the extent of your infestation
- Family-friendly bed bug treatments to ensure your safety.
- Guaranteed elimination of all bed bugs in your home. If bed bugs return, one of our exterminators will retreat to your property at no additional cost to you.
Alphas exterminators use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that our heat treatment services are effective and safe. Our team is trained and certified in bed bug heat treatment, and we have years of experience helping homeowners, property managers, and business owners get rid of bed bugs for good.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
Bedbugs are small, flat, reddish-brown insects that feed on human blood. They are usually found in bedding, furniture, and carpeting, and can be difficult to detect because they are nocturnal and hide during the day. However, here are some signs that you may have a bedbug infestation:
- Bite marks: Bedbugs typically bite exposed skin while you sleep, leaving behind small, itchy red bumps or welts.
- Bloodstains: Bedbugs are often crushed while feeding, leaving behind small bloodstains on bedding or clothing.
- Fecal spots: Bedbugs leave behind small black or brown spots of fecal matter on bedding, furniture, or walls.
- Bedbug shells: Bedbugs molt their skins as they grow, leaving behind empty shells that may be found in or around your bedding.
- Live bedbugs: If you see small, flat, reddish-brown insects crawling on your bedding or furniture, you may have a bedbug infestation.
- Musty odor: Bedbugs release a musty odor from their scent glands, which may be noticeable in a heavily infested area.
If you suspect that you have a bedbug infestation, it is important to contact a pest professional as soon as possible to avoid the further spread of the problem.
Rodent Control in Boise
Chances are if you have seen one rodent in your home or business their family is probably close by. Whether it’s mice, rats, or some other type of vermin. Our pest control exterminators are the experts when it comes to fortifying your home
- Integrated approach of treatment one size does not fit all
- Strategic trapping/and baiting
- 365 pest-free guarantee
Ant Control in Boise
When dealing with Ants in Boise it's important to understand Ants and their colonies. and all the different species. Don’t worry our exterminators at alpha got you. Did you know North America has close to 1,000 known species? The most familiar types of ants in the U.S. include:
- Argentine ant
- Black house ant
- Carpenter ant
- Fire ant
- Ghost ant
- Odorous house ant
- Pavement ant
- Pharaoh ant
Alphas team of exterminators can help you identify and eradicate call us.